The left-hand panel of the Webpage builder is where you structure your data collection process:
- what data you are collecting,
- the order of those data requests, and
- how you are grouping them.
Here is an example of the Page Outline:
At the top, you can leave the website builder with the following button .
Be careful because your changes will be lost if you do this.
Alternatively, you can or .
The "Save" button saves the changes as a draft.
The "Publish" button saves the changes and publishes them.
The arrow allows you to switch between these two alternatives.
Under the LeadLabs logo, you name this Website - the name you supplied when you first created this website. (You can change the name by clicking on it.)
List of Pages
- drag and drop pages to re-order them;
- double click on pages to rename them; and
- hovering over a page gives you access to three icons which let you:
At the bottom of the page is a button that let's you create a new page
You cannot change page details because of page slug (see Change Page Details) is fixed for these two pages. If you have multiple Privacy Policies or multiple Terms Documents, you can change which policy or which document is associated with this website.
You cannot hide or display data fields because data is not collected on these pages.
Outline of Data Collection Fields
Underneath each page is a list of data fields collected on that page. You can hide this list by clicking on and you can view this list again by clicking on .
- drag and drop fields - including between pages - to re-order them; and
- hovering over a page gives you access to two icons which let you:
At the bottom of the list of fields is a button that let's you add new form fields.
Please refer to the Website Styling page.