To add content blocks to your page, click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner.
To add a text block, drag this icon to where you want the text to appear.
For more information on arranging your content blocks, click HERE.
Features - Adding Text
Now that you have your text block placed, hover over the text block and click the "Edit" button.
Clicking "Edit" allows you to enter text into the text block.
Features - Formatting
Clicking "Edit" also gives you access to the formatting menu bar.
This menu bar comprises 8 section:
- The styling section allows you to select a global style that applies to all text in this content block.
- The font selector allows you to set the font - just for the selected text.
- These four icons allow you to set character styling - just for the selected text - bold, underlined, italics, and strike-thru respectively
- This icon allows you to convert the select text into a link. It can either link to another page within Lead Labs, or it can link to an external page. To learn more about linking, click HERE.
- These icons allow you to set the text colour and the background colour of the selected text.
- These icons all you to set the alignment (left, centre, or right) of the paragraph(s) currently selected.
- These icons allow you convert the paragraph(s) currently selected into a list - either a bulleted list or a numbered list. Note: Converting text into a list automatically reverts the styling to "Normal".
- This icon removes all formatting, automatically reverting the styling to "Normal"
There is no way to undo formatting changes.
To fix a mistake, you need to recreate the original formatting.
Features - Linking
Any text within a text block can be converted into a hyper link by clicking the icon.
Pro-Tip: Don't forget you can quickly change the style of your text boxes using the preset Text Formats.
For more information, see our Saved Text Styles help section.