The right-hand panel of the Webpage Builder is where you create each data collection page.
The principle is that you drop content blocks onto this page, and then format them.
You add content blocks by clicking on the icon in the upper right-hand corner.
Clicking on this icon opens the following selection box:
You have the choice of adding:
- a text block - holding any text - e.g. a heading, a paragraph of body text, or the small print at the bottom of the page
- a form block - within which you place data capture fields
- at the moment just images, but in future videos and other media
- to draw a line between any of the above blocks so as to separate them
- blank space so as to more precisely position and size blocks.
Adding a Content Block to your Web Page
To add a block, drag it out of the selection box, and drop it where you want it on the page.
Note: The blocks automatically fill the space where they are dropped.