Everyone starts with a default Supplier Campaign - "All Online Advertising".
Managing Existing Supplier Campaigns
The main content of this page is a table, listing your supplier campaigns including:
- The name of each campaign
- The date it was created
- Its current status - active, inactive, or test mode
There are three actions you can take with a supplier campaign:
- This allows you to visit the website associated with this campaign. When you do so, data can be entered and will be processed (depending on whether the Campaign is active, inactive, or in test mode).
- This also allows you to visit the website associate with this campaign, but does so by placing in the clipboard a copy of the fully-parameterised link to the website. You can also paste this link into other applications.
- This allows you to review and edit the details of this supplier campaign
Creating a New Supplier Campaign
Above this table to the right is a "Create Supplier Campaign" button.
To create a new supplier campaign, click on
Deleting a Supplier Campaign
To be GDPR compliant, LeadLabs does not delete old Suppliers, Supplier Campaigns, Buyers, Buyer Campaigns, and websites.
This is critical to being able to answer GDPR Subject Access Request by being able to explain the context in which users supplied personal information.