The third option is 'Domains'.
You click on to create a new custom domain.
- You can create a custom domain to the root domain. e.g www.domain.com
- You can create a custom domain to a sub domain e.g. sub.domain.com
Completing the Form
Provide a domain or sub domain name (e.g. www.mydomain.com or sub.mydomain,com).
Then set-up a CNAME record at your somian registrar e.g GoDaddy.
Once this is done, Save your custom domain name in LeadLabs.
It can take up to 48 hours for your custom domain to be validated.
LeadLabs will allow you to manually check your validation once every hour.
Please see the below external popular provider guides on how to create a CNAME record or check out our tutorial video below.
- 123-reg : https://www.123-reg.co.uk/support/domains/how-do-i-set-up-a-cname-record-on-my-domain-name/
- GoDaddy: https://uk.godaddy.com/help/add-a-cname-record-19236
- Namecheap: https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/9646/2237/how-to-create-a-cname-record-for-your-domain
- Name.com: https://www.name.com/support/articles/115004895548-Adding-a-CNAME-Record
- Register.com: http://help.launchrock.com/support/solutions/articles/1000086898-register-com-cname-record-instructions
Once a CNAME record has been created, you can order an SSL certificate for free within the system.